| Download pre-made PDF
- Studying electronic engineering; Passionate about creating and figuring out how things work both internally and externally; Practicing from an early age and working professionally as a software developer; Mostly interested in mobile applications and reverse engineering.
- Spoken Languages:
- Programming Languages:
- Frameworks and Development Tools:
- Operating Systems:
- Dorreh Co., Remote
Full Stack Mobile DeveloperNov 2020 - September 2022
- Shortly after my previous job and due to the COVID-19 crisis I was looking more into remote jobs with working hours flexibility. So I started working for Dorreh Co. as a React-Native developer at first. However, I soon had to pick up some back-end parts of the projects. It helped me feel more comfortable knowing how I can structure the entire stack to suit me better on the mobile side.
- During these times I met a lot of co-workers with good experience and I learned a lot of from them in every way possible. The more I was being put to work on newer projects the newer techniques I was able to adapt and learn.
- Agret Co., Babol, Mazandaran, Iran
React-Native Developer | Desktop App Developer | Web developmentAugust 2017 - October 2020
- Started working for Agret Co. as my first professional job after finishing high school, hired as a C# & VB.Net developer at first but switched to mobile department when they were in need of a React-Native developer.
A multiplayer mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that is fully backwards compatible with San Andreas Multiplayer.
A plugin/extension to San Andreas Multiplayer modification for the game GTA: San Andreas, written in C++, which people can use to write the scripts in JS/TS; It's a tool that embed Node.JS into server application and creates multiple Node environments.
A very small renderer made in C++
A website using Next.js, React-Native-Web, and Three.js to render models exported from a game and stored data in a smaller version in a JSON file
A cli tool to export Dff/TXD data from the game GTA: San Andreas and convert them into a smaller file with needed data only in a JSON or a binary file
A simple library for Farsi/Arabic strings written in C++
- Amol University of Special Modern Technologies, Amol, Mazandaran, Iran2018 - present
Studying Electronic Engineering
- National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents, Babol, Mazandaran, Iran2011 - 2018
- I love creating stuff, whether it's a video, a photo edit, or most of all, a random app doing something fun. I'm interested mostly in how things around me are created first, then trying to replicate it. And if I find something interesting, I'll invest all of my time and effort on it and enjoy the process!
- Back in secondary school we were taught QBasic and a year after that we started VB6. Those were fun days when I realized I have a lot of interest in programming and creating things, whether through code or not. Creation has always been my hobby! In high school, we were being taught C++ which I already knew and managed to succeed greatly in that year with. Those years in school were the ones I tried to pick up different languages either by finding them interesting or being forced to use them in order to create certain things. Languages like Pawn, Lua, C, C++ HTML&CSS, PHP, and C# were those I kept messing with and created small things for myself.